Whip up a batch of these EASY to make Crock-Pot Little Smokies and serve them at your next party! There is only 5 ingredients!
Crock-Pot Little Smokies
My family decided to have an appetizer meal where the whole meal was appetizers, including these slow cooker Little Smokies. They’re a super easy recipe to do and one I even let my younger children help with. Only 5 ingredients (unless you count the tooth picks), nothing that needs to be cooked ahead of time and nothing that is raw, so really your biggest job is to make sure you don’t burn the little cocktail smokies sausages.
Unlike most slow cooker recipes feel free to lift up the lid and stir every hour or so to help keep it from burning. You’re really just warming up the Little Smokies and getting the sauce to thicken a bit, but otherwise just make sure it’s not over cooked.
You can also keep this recipe on warm for a while during a party or event so that everyone can have warmed Little Smokies.
This recipe is great for ball games, parties, potlucks and special dinners. For larger functions I would likely double the recipe so I can use a larger crock (especially if it has a “warm”feature), I used my 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker but you can use any small slow cooker (3 to 4 quart).
Ingredients needed for Crock-Pot Little Smokies:
- Little Smokies Sausages
- Barbecue Sauce (use your favorite brand)
- Brown Sugar (either light or dark will work)
- Worcestershire Sauce
How to make Crock-Pot Little Smokies:
1. Add all ingredients (Little Smokies sausages, ketchup, BBQ sauce, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
2. Give everything a quick stir to combine.
3. Cover and cook for 2 to 4 hours on LOW giving everything a stir every half hour or so. Cook until the sausages are warmed through and the sauce is bubbly and thickened slightly.
4. Turn slow cooker to the WARM setting to keep sausages warm while serving or skewer each sausage with toothpicks and set out on a tray to serve to your party guests.
More fantastic Slow Cooker Little Smokies recipes to try!
- Crock-Pot Honey Garlic Lil’ Smokies
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Little Smokies
- Crock-Pot Aloha Beans
- Crock-Pot Bacon Wrapped Lit’l Smokies
- Crock-Pot Sweet & Savory Little Smokies