This recipe is sponsored by the Crock-Pot® brand. All opinions are my own.
What is not to love about bacon, cheese, sour cream, butter and green onions in mashed potatoes. With this recipe for Crock-Pot Express Crock Loaded Mashed Potatoes you can have it all and cook it all in one fantastic appliance!
Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Last Christmas I gifted myself a Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker because I wanted to get on the pressure cooker bandwagon that has been all the rage for a few years now.
At first I was a little apprehensive about using it. it. One Sunday afternoon, I sat on my couch for a few hours reading the instruction manual over and over again to make sure I didn’t miss a step.
The very first recipe that I made in my Crock-Pot Express Crock was beans. Dried beans, water and a pinch of salt and now I am never going back to canned beans again. Not when I can cook them in a matter of minutes and save money in the process! The best part? The Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking, so I get to spend more time enjoying my friends and family than cooking in the kitchen.
So, when Crock-Pot contacted me about doing a couple of recipes using their 6-Quart Crock-Pot Express Crock (they also come in 4-Quart and 8-Quart sizes too!) I jumped at the opportunity to share some Crock-Pot Express Crock recipes with you all. With the a blog name Crock-Pot Ladies, I have been hesitant to venture out of the slow cooker recipes for fear of losing interest with you dear readers. But I have faith that Crock-Pot Ladies’ fans are loyal and are even open to the occasional Crock-Pot Express Crock recipe.
I think I am going to do more…
This recipe for loaded mashed potatoes is FANTASTIC. As who can resist mashed potatoes loaded up with crispy bacon, gooey cheddar cheese, sour cream, butter, milk and green onions?
With the holiday season just around the corner I knew this recipe would be perfect for any special occasion, but it is so easy to make you won’t hesitate to serve it as a side dish for any family dinner!
About The Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker:
- Available in three different sizes and two different finishes so there is a perfect size for your family!
- Crock-Pot® 4-Quart Express Crock Multi-Cooker MINI (Stainless Steel) – $79.99
- Crock-Pot® 6-Quart Express Crock Multi-Cooker (Stainless Steel) – $99.99
- Crock-Pot® 8-Quart Express Crock XL Multi-Cooker (Stainless Steel) – $139.99
- Multiple cooking settings: Pressure cook, slow cook, brown/sauté, or steam. So you can make just about everything from beans, rice, potatoes, vegetables, desserts, breakfasts, and full one-pot dinners!
- Non-stick cooking pan for easy clean up AND it is dishwasher safe!
- Delay timer so you can start your cooking when you want to.
- Keep warm setting so your dish stays warm when it is done cooking!
- And each one comes with a great easy to understand booklet with instructions on care, how to use and some fantastic recipes to get you started!
I am in love ♥ with my Crock-Pot Express Crock and I hope you will give this fantastic mashed potato recipe a try!
|Side Dish Crock-Pot Recipes||Potato Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Bacon Slow Cooker Recipes||American Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Thanksgiving Crock-Pot Recipes||Christmas Slow Cooker Recipes|