This fun recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Vegetable Beef Chili features ground beef and tons of veggies and is great served over pasta and topped with cheese!
Crock-Pot Easy Vegetable Beef Chili
Reader Janice Hunter has sent us this great recipe for her Easy Vegetable Beef Chili done up in the slow cooker. This chili is super tasty and fully of healthy vegetables.
Clocking in at just 1 Weight Watcher’s SmartPoint per serving this really is a healthy option for dinner any day of the week and the leftovers (if there are any) can easily be packed up for lunches at work or school!
- Extra Lean Ground Beef – To keep this chili lean and healthy I like to use an extra lean ground beef that is at least 96% lean. You can also use ground turkey.
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables – Grab a bag of frozen mixed vegetables that contain a mix of green beans, corn and carrots.
- Canned Petite Diced Tomatoes – Look for a no-salt added brand of canned tomatoes.
- Canned White Beans – Rinse and drain the canned beans.
- Jarred Salsa – Use your favorite brand of salsa and adjust the heat in this chili to your liking by selecting a mild, medium or hot salsa.
- In a large skillet on the stove-top, brown and crumble the ground beef (or turkey if using). Drain off excess fat and add meat to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add vegetables, beans, tomatoes and salsa and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 4 hours.
- Serve over noodles or rice that you have cooked on the stove-top.
More Chili Recipes For Your Slow Cooker:
- Crock-Pot Sweet Chili + Video
- Slow Cooker Big Ole’ Pot of Chili
- Crock-Pot Creamy Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Black Bean and Butternut Squash Chili
- Crock-Pot Three Bean Taco Chili
1 SmartPoints (FreeStyle Plan) – Click here for MORE Weight Watchers Recipes
- 5 Quart Slow Cooker Recipes
- Amazing Crock-Pot Chili Recipes
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
- Soups, Stews & Chili Crock-Pot Recipes