A quick and easy meal, this recipe for Crock-Pot Noodles & Broth has just two ingredients and is frugal and tasty!
Slow Cooker Noodles & Broth
If you need a easy and cheap recipe for dinner try this recipe for noodles and broth. With only two ingredients – chicken broth and egg noodles – this recipe can be put together in a matter of minutes and is great when you are feeling sick and need something warm and tasty to eat.
You can of course add other things to the noodles and broth like shredded chicken and vegetables like carrots and celery. But at that point you are going to have chicken and noodle soup.
This recipe instead is just what the title says – chicken and noodles. Nothing more, nothing less.
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Noodles & Broth Recipe:
Low Calorie | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Noodles & Broth is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Crockpot Soups To Try!
Crock-Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Everyone loves the creamy and cheesy flavor in this super simple recipe for Slow Cooker Broccoli and Cheese Soup!
Crock-Pot Cheese, Beer & Bratwurst Soup + Video
Warm up to a big hearty bowl of this steamy and filling Slow Cooker Cheese, Beer & Bratwurst Soup. Perfect for any cold winter or fall day!
Crock-Pot Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup
Low carb & keto diet friendly, this amazing Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup is made right in your slow cooker and tastes fantastic! Great for dinner or lunch!
Crock-Pot Potato Soup
Enjoy a warm and hearty Slow Cooker Potato Soup with this delicious recipe! This one is a little more "gourmet" but well worth the extra time to make!
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Soup Recipes
Crock-Pot Noodles & Broth Recipe
- 16 Ounces Egg Noodles
- 4 Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth (Store Bought Or Homemade Chicken Broth)
- Pour chicken broth into a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 hour or until the broth is hot and simmering around the edges of the slow cooker.
- Add the dry egg noodles, recover and continue to cook for 10 to 15 minutes on LOW or until the noodles are done.
- Ladle hot noodles and broth from slow cooker into a another bowl to prevent the noodles from continuing to cook and turn mushy.
- Serve in bowls and enjoy. Seasoning with salt and pepper if desired.
Toni Johnson says
I really like some good recipes for my crock-pot, I be on the road alot and I’m tired of all that fast food I be eating. But I made a beef roast this morning and all I can say is “Oh boy”