A quick and easy meal, this recipe for Crock-Pot Noodles & Broth has just two ingredients and is frugal and tasty!
Slow Cooker Noodles & Broth
If you need a easy and cheap recipe for dinner try this recipe for noodles and broth. With only two ingredients – chicken broth and egg noodles – this recipe can be put together in a matter of minutes and is great when you are feeling sick and need something warm and tasty to eat.
You can of course add other things to the noodles and broth like shredded chicken and vegetables like carrots and celery. But at that point you are going to have chicken and noodle soup.
This recipe instead is just what the title says – chicken and noodles. Nothing more, nothing less.
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Noodles & Broth Recipe:
This recipe for Crock-Pot Noodles & Broth is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Crockpot Soups To Try!
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Soup Recipes
Crock-Pot Noodles & Broth Recipe
- Pour chicken broth into a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 hour or until the broth is hot and simmering around the edges of the slow cooker.
- Add the dry egg noodles, recover and continue to cook for 10 to 15 minutes on LOW or until the noodles are done.
- Ladle hot noodles and broth from slow cooker into a another bowl to prevent the noodles from continuing to cook and turn mushy.
- Serve in bowls and enjoy. Seasoning with salt and pepper if desired.