This recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Beef Fajitas lets you get this favorite Tex-Mex dish on the table easily. Can also be turned into a crock-pot freezer meal!
Slow Cooker Easy Beef Fajitas
This recipe for Slow Cooker Easy Beef Fajitas is one of my families favorites. The beef comes out moist, flavorful and tasty and makes the perfect filling in corn or flour tortillas.
To bring a pop of color I used a combination of 1 red bell pepper and 1 orange bell pepper. But you can use whatever color of bell peppers you like.
Serve this tender slow cooked meat on either flour or corn tortillas that have been heated until nice and bubbly on a comal (a traditional flat cast iron pan used for cooking tortillas) or a nice well seasoned cast iron skillet.
Then set out your families favorite toppings.
Fajita Topping Suggestions:
- Fresh salsa
- Lime wedges
- Fresh cilantro
- Sliced Jalapeño peppers
- Sour cream
This recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Beef Fajitas is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Mexican Dishes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Mexican Pork Stew
- Slow Cooker Creamy Southwest Beef Burritos
- Crock-Pot Queso Sausage Dip
- Slow Cooker Easy Taco Dip
- Crock-Pot Taco Spaghetti
Crock-Pot Easy Beef Fajitas Recipe
- 2 Pounds Beef Flank Steak (Sliced Thin)
- 2 Medium Bell Peppers (Any Color, Seeds Removed And Sliced Into Strips)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Peeled And Minced)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (Peeled, Cut In Half And Then Sliced Into Strips)
- 1 Medium Jalapeño Pepper (Seeded, Membrane Removed, Finely Diced)
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Add All ingredients to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and quickly toss to mix the spices evenly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or 4 to 5 hours on HIGH.
- Serve on flour or corn tortillas with your favorite toppings.
- Place all ingredients into a 1 gallon size zippered freezer bag OR FoodSaver bag.
- Place bag on flat surface and seal bag closed while pressing out as much excess air as possible OR use your FoodSaver sealing system to vacuum seal the bag closed.
- Label bag with date prepared, name of recipe, ingredients and cooking instructions.
- Lay bag flat in freezer and allow to freeze for several hours. At that point you can stand the bags upright in your freezer if desired.
- Remove freezer meal bag from freezer and place either in refrigerator overnight OR in a clean kitchen sink filled with cool water for several hours just until the freezer meal is partially thawed enough to dump the contents of the bag into the slow cooker.
- Cook according to the recipe directions adding 1 additional hour cooking time (in this case 9 – 10 hours on LOW or 5 – 6 hours on HIGH from the partially thawed state ).