Use this recipe for Crock-Pot Basic Baked Oatmeal as a base recipe to create all sorts of flavored baked oatmeal for breakfast! Just 7 ingredients!
Slow Cooker Basic Baked Oatmeal
Oatmeal for breakfast is one of my favorite things ever for breakfast. But I want you to think outside the bowl and imagine having a warm slice of baked oatmeal instead.
Oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg are combined with milk, eggs, salt, butter and a little bit of baking soda and then the whole mixture is baked right in your slow cooker instead of the oven.
Now this recipe is a basic recipe but we have plans on sharing some other fun variations here soon on the site. So you may want to subscribe to our newsletter so you are updated when we post new baked oatmeal recipes.
And if you are an experimental cook you can use this recipe as a base for all sorts of yummy baked oatmeal creations by changing up the spices and extracts, adding fruits and nuts. Have fun and let us know in the comments what recipes you have come up with!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Basic Baked Oatmeal Recipe:
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Dry Measuring Cups And Measuring Spoons
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
More must try slow cooker oatmeal recipes!
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Crock-Pot Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Fall Recipes
- Kid Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes
- Winter Recipes
Crock-Pot Basic Baked Oatmeal Recipe
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Stir in the milk, melted butter and beaten eggs and combine until all of the dry ingredients are wet and everything is well mixed.
- Pour in the oatmeal mixture and spread evenly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, or until done in the middle.
- Serve and enjoy!