Serve this quick and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Dip on crackers or slices of toasted bread to your party guests and they will be coming back for more and more! Ground beef, bacon and cheese are the stars in this warm dip that tastes like a cheeseburger!
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
Grab your favorite chips or crackers and dip on into this delicious warm dip that tastes like a classic all-American bacon cheeseburger! Ground beef, bacon and cheese are the star flavors in this outstanding dip recipe!
I love to whip up this dip for company, parties (think Super Bowl!) or any occasion really. This meaty dip is super popular with the guys for some reason. I guess they like the beef and bacon and CHEESE!
Because this is a rather chunky dip you are going to want to set out some sturdy chips (think wavy potato chips, restaurant style tortilla chips or pita chips) or crackers. And if you want to serve this dip with a low-carb dipper cut up veggies are great. I like celery sticks and thick slices of colorful bell peppers!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Dip:
- 3 Quart, 3.5 Quart Or 4 Quart Slow Cooker
- Large Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Paper Towels
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Cheese Grater (Can Also Use Pre-Shredded Cheese)
Prepare The Ingredients For This Dip Ahead Of Time?
You can easily prepare all of the ingredients for this dip several days ahead if you are planning a party. By cooking the bacon and ground beef, chopping the onion and garlic and shredding your cheese ahead of time it will cut time needed to cook the day of your party. I like to do as much prep work ahead of time and store everything in a food storage bag or container in my refrigerator. Then all I have to do the day of the party is dump everything from the bag or container into my slow cooker, measure out the sour cream, cream cheese, Miracle Whip, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and turn my slow cooker on.
Can This Recipe Be Doubled Or Tripled?
If you want to serve a larger crowd of people this recipe is great for that because it can easily be doubled or even tripled. You will just need to use a larger slow cooker. Because you are not cooking the meat (bacon and ground beef) or onion or garlic in the slow cooker and instead are just heating up and melting the cheeses the cooking time should not be much longer than if making a single batch.
Can I Use Mayonnaise Instead Of Miracle Whip?
Yes you can. I just prefer the little bit of sweetness Miracle Whip adds to this dish. But if mayo is your thing feel free to use that instead.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Dip is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
You Are Going To Love These Slow Cooker Dips Too!
- Crock-Pot Reuben Dip
- Slow Cooker All In Hot Dip
- Crock-Pot Taco Dip
- Slow Cooker Pecan Praline Dip
- Crock-Pot Hot Shrimp Dip
Crock-Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe
- In a large skillet on the stove-top cook the diced bacon until crisp. Remove bacon bits with a slotted spoon and allow them to drain on several layers of paper towels.
- In the same skillet, add the ground beef, onion and garlic. Cook and crumble the ground beef until browned and the onions are starting to turn translucent. Drain off excess cooking fat from ground beef mixture.
- Add cooked bacon and ground beef mixture to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW 1 to 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes until all the cheese are melted.
- Serve with crackers, toasted bread or chips.