Crock-Pot Corn Dog and Beans Casserole
6-7 Hot Dogs, Sliced Thin
1 16 Ounce Can of Baked Beans
1 Package Corn Bread Mix (Mixed Per Package)
- Add baked beans and hot dogs into crock-pot (3 qt works fine)
- Mix together.
- Cook on low for 1 hour 30 minutes until liquid is starting to bubble.
- In a small bowl, mix corn bread per package.
- Add a layer of corn bread mixture to the top of the baked beans and hot dog.
- Put lid back on crock-pot and cook for an additional 30 minutes or until the corn bread is firm to the touch.