Crock-Pot Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
1 Loaf French Bread, cubed
1 16oz Package of Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
1 8oz Packages Cream Cheese, softened and cubed
1 Cup Sour Cream
2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
1 Teaspoon Imitation Vanilla
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Line the crock-pot with a crock-pot liner or spray the inside of the crock-pot with cooking oil.
- Add in the cubed french bread.
- Sprinkle the blueberries on top of the bread pieces.
- In a bowl using a hand mixer, mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Pour this mixture on top of the bread and blueberries.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
Blueberries go on sale locally around fall. I like to buy them in bulk and freeze them in ziplocs to use all year round. Last year I stocked up when they were $.99 a pint at the grocery stores. Breakfast Casseroles are easy to make and taste great. You can make this the night before, leave the crock-pot in the fridge, and bring it out in the morning and turn it on.