I love how much easier the Crock-Pot can make meals. I think it is one of the most important things about the crock. The fact I can throw few ingredients into a crock and ignore it for hours, is fabulous. Made this kinda on a whim and the kids loved it. They are very much into tortilla anything right now, so this fit right into their food forte.
1 1/2 Pounds of Steak Cut Into Thin Strips Uncooked
1/2-1 Packet Fajita Seasoning Mix (I Used a Half packet)
1 Large Onion Shredded
2 Tablespoons Ketchup
1/4th Cup to 1/2 Cup Water (Depending on How much Seasoning Mix You Use)
2 Bell Peppers (optional)
- Cut your steak in thin strips.
- I used a liner.
- Pour steak into the crock.
- Add your fajita seasoning (I choose to do only a half bag to cut down on the salt).
- I shredded one large onion, you can slice it as well.
- If you want a spicy fajita add 2 bell peppers sliced.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of ketchup and the water, mixing it a bit in the steak.
- All other ingredients will be used once the meat is cooked.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours OR on high for 4 to 6 hours.