My Daughter actually named this, I just basically threw this together and she decided to name this Banana cake. We have made it multiple times since..so it has definitely been a hit!
Yellow Cake Mix (I used Pillsbury)
exact ingredients asked for in cake mix
1 Cup of Water
1/3 Cup of Oil
2 Very Ripe Banana’s Mashed
Container of Cool Whip
- Mash banana’s.
- Turn on crock pot on high and spray with bakers joy.
- Mix cake mix ingredients.
- Add banana’s.
- Pour into crock-pot.
- I would suggest a round to smaller oval size.
- Cover crock-pot with paper towel
- Place lid on crock-pot.
- Place a fork in between crock-pot and lid just a titch for air to escape.
- Cook on high for one hour and then check.
- It will cook on high for approximately one hour to one and 40 minutes, you will just need to eye ball it to see when it is done, when it has pulled away from the sides and the middle has finished cooking.
- When it is done cooking pull the crock out of the heating element and place on a wire rack.
- Take a butter knife and go along the sides to make sure all of the cake has been cut away from the sides of the crock.
- Then flip over onto the cooling rack, or onto a plate.
- Then flip again back over, to cool.
- Serve with cool whip and cut up strawberries.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!