If you are looking for a super easy recipe for a weekday meal this is it! This easy to prepare dish is just the thing needed on a busy day. Moist and full of flavor you will not want to pass up this recipe!
The balsamic vinegar helps break the meat down into total tenderness as well as adding a pleasant tang to the dish while the honey adds just a touch of sweetness. All the other flavors round it out for a perfect symphony of yum!
Crock-Pot Balsamic Roast Beef Dip Sandwiches
1 3 To 4 Pound Boneless Round Or Chuck Roast Beef
1 (14.5 Oz.) Can Low-Sodium Beef Broth
1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
1/4 Cup Honey
1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
5 Cloves Of Garlic, Minced
- Place your roast beef in a 6 quart crock-pot.
- In a small bowl mix the rest of the ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Pour liquid over beef in crock-pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- To serve remove pot roast from crock-pot with tongs and shred lightly with the tines of two forks.
- Serve on nice French roll buns or any bread of your choice.
- Pour 1/2 of the pan juices over the shredded meat and serve the extra au jus as a dip on the side for your sandwiches.
- And enjoy!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
If you enjoyed this post please share it!