If you are looking for a super easy recipe for a weekday meal this is it! This easy to prepare Crock-Pot Balsamic Roast Beef Dip Sandwiches hit the spot! The sweet and tangy balsamic vinegar really adds the right touch to these delicious sandwiches!
Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef Dip Sandwiches
If you are looking for a super easy recipe for a weekday meal this is it! This easy to prepare dish is just the thing needed on a busy day. Moist and full of flavor you will not want to pass up this recipe!
The balsamic vinegar helps break the meat down into total tenderness as well as adding a pleasant tang to the dish while the honey adds just a touch of sweetness. All the other flavors round it out for a perfect symphony of yum!
Like Beef? Check Out These Recipes Too!
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Joes
- Crock-Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Chimichangas
- Crock-Pot Mississippi Roast
- Slow Cooker Spicy Italian Beef
Crock-Pot Balsamic Roast Beef Dip Sandwiches Recipe
- Place your roast beef in a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix the rest of the ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Pour liquid over beef in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or 3 to 4 hours on HIGH.
- To serve remove pot roast from slow cooker with tongs and shred lightly with the tines of two forks.
- Serve on nice French roll buns or any bread of your choice.
- Pour 1/2 of the pan juices over the shredded meat and serve the extra au jus as a dip on the side for your sandwiches.
- And enjoy!