Just three ingredients in this EASY recipe for Crock-Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken. This is one recipe the whole family will love! Serve the chicken with rice and vegetables for a great dinner that is full of flavor!
Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
This recipe could not be any easier to get together in your slow cooker. It starts with frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts right in the slow cooker. Then you add a bottle of your favorite brand of barbecue sauce on top of the chicken. Then the last ingredient is some canned canned pineapple chunks. And then, the whole thing is slow cooked for a few hours until the chicken is done.
This is a sweet chicken dish from the bbq sauce and pineapple so it is best served with a couple of savory side dishes such as some cooked rice and vegetables. If you are needing to cut back on sugar there are some very good sugar free BBQ sauces available now that are worth trying.
While our favorite store bought BBQ sauce is Sweet Baby Ray’s© (the flavor is the BEST!) our favorite sugar free BBQ sauce brand is G Hughes Smokehouse© which we have been able to find at Walmart (or on Amazon if you cannot find it local). For a sugar free sauce it is pretty darn tasty!
And…if you are feeling adventurous you can even make your own sugar free BBQ sauce via this great recipe from WholesomeYum
Check Out These Tasty Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes Too!
- Crock-Pot Smothered Chicken Drumsticks
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Crock-Pot Italian Chicken & Zucchini
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Pulled Chicken
Crock-Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Recipe
- Place the frozen chicken breasts in a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Pour barbecue sauce over chicken, making sure the chicken is covered in the sauce.
- Add drained can of pineapple chunks on top.
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 hours on HIGH or 4 to 6 hours on LOW.
- Serve whole chicken breasts with favorite side dish and enjoy!