This recipe for Crock-Pot Irish Cream Coffee has just a handful of ingredients & is the perfect hot adult beverage for St. Patrick’s day or any day! Coffee, Irish cream, whiskey, cream and cocoa powder combine into a heavenly drink that will warm you up from the inside out!
Crock-Pot Irish Cream Coffee
This adult cocktail is slow cooked and really warms you up. With just a handful of ingredients (coffee, Irish cream, whiskey, cream and cocoa powder) this Irish Cream coffee is perfect for a Saint Patrick’s Day party or any cold day when you want a hot beverage that will warm you up from the inside out.
If you are serving this for a party or get-together of friends I recommend setting out some sugar, whipped cream and shaved chocolate. That way your guests can ladle the hot Irish coffee into their mugs and sweeten their cups to their liking and then garnish with whipped cream and the shaved chocolate if they desire.
If you have leftover slow cooker Irish cream coffee, don’t worry, just pour the leftovers into a container and store it in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can either re-heat the Irish cream coffee in the microwave or on the stove-top or pour over ice for a lovely Irish cream iced coffee!
As always, with our adult beverages…please drink responsibility!
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – I have a Keurig coffee maker and use a refillable pod. So I just brewed several 10 ounce cups on the strong setting until I had 3 cups (24 ounces) of coffee.
- Irish Cream
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Add all ingredients to a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker and stir to combine. The cocoa powder will start to dissolve into the liquid as it warms up.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours or on HIGH for 1.5 hours or until hot.
- Whisk mixture on final time to ensure the cocoa powder is mixed into the liquid.
- Ladle hot mixture into mugs and sweeten with sugar, top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate if desired.
More Great Slow Cooker St. Patrick’s Day Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner
- Slow Cooker Reuben Casserole
- Crock-Pot Irish Lamb Stew
- Slow Cooker Lamb Chops
- Crock-Pot Irish Soda Bread
|St. Patrick’s Day Crock-Pot Recipes||Coffee Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Beverage Slow Cooker Recipes||5 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Irish Crock-Pot Recipes||4 Quart Slow Cooker Recipes|