Serve this delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip with your favorite crackers, chips or cut up vegetables. The perfect warm appetizer for the holidays, game day or just for snacking on with the family!
Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip
If you are looking for a fantastic dip that you can serve warm straight from your slow cooker OR even cold look no further than this cheesy dip that is filled with spinach and artichokes.
Garlic, Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese make for a super tasty dip and frozen spinach and canned artichoke hearts bring in some great flavor.
Grab your favorite tortilla or pita chips, slices of crusty bread or even fresh vegetables like carrot sticks, celery sticks and jicama sticks and dip on in.
This dip is perfect for your next party or get-together!
Check Out These Fabulous Crockpot Dips Too!
- Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip
- Slow Cooker Tamale Dip
- Crock-Pot Pecan Praline Dip
- Slow Cooker Dulce de Leche
- Crock-Pot Velveeta Queso Dip
Crock-Pot Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a 2.5 to 3.5 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally until the dip is hot and all the cheeses have melted.
- Serve in bowl or from the slow cooker on the WARM setting.