Your family is going to love the flavors in this midwestern favorite recipe for Crock-Pot MaidRite Sandwiches! A tasty ground beef loose meat sandwich!
Slow Cooker Homemade MaidRite Sandwiches
We have yummy recipe for you today from reader Julie Nowakowski for her homemade MaidRite sandwiches!
I have never had a MaidRite sandwich but it sound quite interesting. I am going to have to give this one a try and see how it turns out!
Thanks Julie for sending us your recipe, we love hearing from our readers about what they are cooking!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Homemade MaidRite Sandwiches is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Check out these delicious ground beef recipes too!
- Crock-Pot Getting Sauced Spaghetti Sauce
- Slow Cooker Sweet Chili
- Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Joes
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- Crock-Pot Easy Vegetable Beef Chili
Crock-Pot Homemade MaidRite Sandwiches Recipe
- In a large skillet on the stove-top, cook and break up the ground beef until it is finely crumbled and browned. Drain off any excess cooking fat and add the meat to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add chicken broth and packet of dry onion soup mix to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or until most of the broth has been absorbed by the meat.
- Serve MaidRite meat on your favorite hamburger buns or rolls (gluten free if you are on a GF diet) with your favorite condiments, cheese or crumbled bacon.