With just 5 simple ingredients these Crock-Pot Garlic Parsley Potatoes make for the perfect side dish. Tender new potatoes are tossed with garlic, parsley & olive oil then roasted in the slow cooker!
Slow Cooker Garlic Parsley Potatoes
My family devoured the heck out of these tender little potatoes when I made them for dinner last night. We had a moment of warm weather that lasted just long enough to turn the grill on and grill some lamb chops that we had in the freezer (we purchase a whole lamb from a friend’s child who raises them for 4H each year).
They were delicious!
This side dish recipe really could not be any easier!
Toss some tender new potatoes (yellow or red…it doesn’t matter. I used yellow because that is what I had on hand) with some minced garlic, parsley and then season to your liking with salt and pepper.
I took a vegetable peeler and peeled a little stripe of potato peel off the middle of each potato just to add a little something extra (something I saw in a magazine) but you can just wash the potatoes and cook them whole, or cut them in half or quarters if you want to.
Toss it all in your slow cooker and cook for 4 to 6 hours on low until the potatoes are nice and tender.
This recipe made plenty of potatoes to serve our family with a few potatoes leftover. They heated up nicely in the microwave the next day for lunch..a little sour cream on top..mashed them up with a fork…oh my yum!)
But if you want to serve a crowd just double the recipe and cook in a larger slow cooker.
And if you want to serve less, half the recipe.
This really is just a really versatile recipe like that.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Garlic Parsley Potatoes is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Garlic Parsley Potatoes Recipe
- With a vegetable peeler, peel away a strip of potato peel around the middle of each new potato and place in the bottom of a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.1 ½ Pounds New Potatoes
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and then sprinkle with garlic and parsley.¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Toss with a spoon to coat each potato with oil and evenly distribute the garlic and parsley.3 – 4 Cloves Garlic –3 Tablespoons Dried Parsley
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Taste potatoes and season with salt and pepper to your likeness.Salt And Pepper