Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
1 15 ounce Can of Tomato Sauce
1 15 ounce Can of Black Beans, Rinsed and Drained
1 Yellow Onion Chopped
1 16 Ounce Bag of Frozen Corn
1 10 Ounce Can of Enchilada Sauce
1 1/2 Cups of Milk
1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
2 Cups of Cheese (Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Colby ect)
Garnish with Tortilla Chips, Sour Cream, Cheese and anything else that sounds good.
- I used a Crock-Pot liner for easy cleanup.
- Pour in your 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- Next pour in your can of black beans
- Add your frozen corn and chopped yellow onion.
- In a separate bowl combine the enchilada sauce with the cream of chicken soup until it’s well mixed, then add the milk and again wisk until it’s well mixed.
- Pour the soup, milk, sauce mix over the rest of the ingredients in the crock.
- Add your two boneless chicken breasts, they should be under the liquid enchilada, soup, milk mix.
- Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 on high.
- Carefully pull out the chicken, put it in a bowl and shred.
- Put the chicken back into the crock and add 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It is now ready to serve, the other cup of cheese use as a garnishment, and serve with tortilla chips.