I used Six Sisters’ Stuff
recipe but I cooked it in the crock-pot instead of the oven. Came out yummy!
Crock-Pot Nutella Banana Bread
2 Cups Flour
3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Cup Stick Butter, room temperature
1 Cup Sugar
1 1/4 Cups Banana, mashed (about 3 bananas)
1/3 Cup Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup Nutella
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix stick butter and sugar until well blended.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Add in banana, vanilla and milk and mix again.
- Now add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and stir. set aside
- In a microwave safe bowl, add nutella.
- Microwave on low for 30 seconds or until nutella is melted.
- In a separate bowl, take 1 cup of the batter and mix with the nutella. set aside.
- Grease a bread pan.
- Add in the batter mixture (the one without the nutella)
- Next add the batter with the nutella.
- Cook on high for 1 h 45 m to 2 hrs or just until the middle is cooked.
- Remove from crock-pot and cool.