Crock-Pot Loose Meat Sandwiches
1 Pound Ground Beef
1/2 Medium Onion
1/2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 Teaspoon Beef Boullion
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
1/2 Cup Water
- Cook ground beef and onions in skillet and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock-pot and mix well.
- Add beef and onions to crock-pot and mix well.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- When done cooking, serve on warm.
- Serve on buns with american or cheddar cheese and pickles on top!
I saw this lovely recipe on the Hotcouponworld blog. Katie Sorensen of Coupon Cravings had a recipe for homemade Loose-Meat Sandwiches made in the skillet!. I love loose-meat and thought this would be a great meat for the crock-pot. I added a little more onion to the recipe (mmm onion). This will be great for the coming holidays this summer! Make this ahead and serve with pickles and cheese and side items and buns.