It was quite the adventure finding Lamb Chops in my little town..but after many tries I finally found them! Great for Easter Sunday!!!
6-8 Lamb Chops
1/2 Cup Orange Juice
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 Teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
1/4th Teaspoon Thyme
1 Teaspoon Grated Orange Peel
2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Brown the lamb chops on both sides in the vegetable oil.
- In bowl combine Orange Juice, Honey, salt, cornstarch, thyme and orange peel and whisk.
- Pour a small amount in bottom of crock-pot.
- Place a few of the lamb chops at bottom of crock-pot and then pour more of the orange juice mixture on them.
- Place the remaining lamb chops in crock pot, and pour remaining orange juice mixture on top of all the lamb chops covering well.
- I cooked on high for 3 hours and then turned on low for 30 minutes.
- Watch carefully if you cook on high, that they don’t overcook, if needs be turn it on low sooner.
- You can also cook on low for 7-8 hours.
Linked up at Tuesdays Tasty Tidbits and Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange!
If you enjoyed this post please share it!