This recipe for Crock-Pot Lamb Chops features tender lamb chops cooked in a zesty and sweet orange sauce with thyme rounding out the flavors. So delicious!
Slow Cooker Lamb Chops
It was quite the adventure finding Lamb Chops in my little town… but after many tries I finally found them! Great for Easter Sunday!!!
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Cholesterol | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Lamb Chops is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Lamb Chops Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 6 Whole Lamb Chops
- ½ Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Orange Zest
- ¼ Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- Brown the lamb chops on both sides in the vegetable oil.6 Whole Lamb Chops –2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- In bowl combine orange Juice, cornstarch, honey, kosher salt, orange zest and dried thyme and whisk together until combined.½ Cup Orange Juice –2 Tablespoons Honey –1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt –2 Tablespoons Cornstarch –¼ Teaspoon Dried Thyme –1 Teaspoon Orange Zest
- Pour a small amount in bottom of a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Place a few of the lamb chops at bottom of crock-pot and then pour more of the orange juice mixture on them.
- Place the remaining lamb chops in crock pot, and pour remaining orange juice mixture on top of all the lamb chops covering well.
- I cooked on high for 3 hours and then turned on low for 30 minutes.
- Watch carefully if you cook on high, that they don’t overcook, if needs be turn it on low sooner.
- You can also cook on low for 7-8 hours.
Linked up at Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange!
These chops are amazing. The orange juice and zest make a yummy marmelade. I add oranges slices to crock pot for decoration once I serve the chops but they are actually really delicious too! Thanks fir an awesome recipe Sarah!
Lady Heidi says
Glad you enjoyed the recipe Sophie!
Made these tonight. I added about 2 extra cups of orange juice (fresh of cause) as I felt there would not be enough and had to swap the thyme out for basil and it turned out gorgeous! Everytime I walked back inside I got this beautiful smell and it tasted wonderful! Went down great with the whole table. Will definitely be on the menu as a regular 😆
Lady Heidi says
So glad you enjoyed the recipe Krystal. I am going to have to try basil instead of thyme next time…sounds amazing!