This recipe for Crock-Pot Lamb Chops features tender lamb chops cooked in a zesty and sweet orange sauce with thyme rounding out the flavors. So delicious!
Slow Cooker Lamb Chops
It was quite the adventure finding Lamb Chops in my little town… but after many tries I finally found them! Great for Easter Sunday!!!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Lamb Chops is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Lamb Chops Recipe
- Brown the lamb chops on both sides in the vegetable oil.6 Whole Lamb Chops –2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- In bowl combine orange Juice, cornstarch, honey, kosher salt, orange zest and dried thyme and whisk together until combined.½ Cup Orange Juice –2 Tablespoons Honey –1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt –2 Tablespoons Cornstarch –¼ Teaspoon Dried Thyme –1 Teaspoon Orange Zest
- Pour a small amount in bottom of a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Place a few of the lamb chops at bottom of crock-pot and then pour more of the orange juice mixture on them.
- Place the remaining lamb chops in crock pot, and pour remaining orange juice mixture on top of all the lamb chops covering well.
- I cooked on high for 3 hours and then turned on low for 30 minutes.
- Watch carefully if you cook on high, that they don’t overcook, if needs be turn it on low sooner.
- You can also cook on low for 7-8 hours.
Linked up at Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange!