This is a great way to make use of the leftover turkey without doing the same ol’ recipe.
|Crock-Pot Hot Leftover Turkey Sandwiches||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours 20 mins
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- 6 Cups Turkey Cut into Small Pieces (or more if you prefer)
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Add all Ingredients EXCEPT Shredded Cheese to crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add Shredded Cheese and stir.
- Serve on a Toasted Bun.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe