My kids do not like spicy food so I made this not spicy, that is the nice thing about this recipe, easy to swap ingredients out for what your family prefers.
- 1 Pound Hamburger
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can of Rotel (I use 1 can of crushed Tomato’s)
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Ranch Style Beans or Chili Beans (I use Kidney)
- Flour Tortilla’s Burrito Size
- 24 Ounces Mexican Cheese Grated
- Sour Cream
- Brown Hamburger and drain.
- Add Taco Seasoning , Rotel (Tomato’s), Cream of Chicken Soup and Beans.
- I highly suggest you use the Reynolds crock-pot liners if possible, leftovers much easier to remove that way.
- Spray with Pam or similar.
- Put approximately one third of mixture on bottom of crock-pot.
- Layer of Cheese.
- Take two tortilla’s cut in half, layer them in crock pot so that they are flat.
- We will repeat this three more times.
- After the last covering of tortilla’s put any remaining cheese on top.
- Cook on high for an hour.
- It will be done when the cheese on top is melted.
- Eat with Chips, garnish with Sour Cream.
- After eating, I pulled it right out in the liner, and placed the leftovers in a container.