Your family and friends will love this quick and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Pulled Pork. No slaving away at the oven or grill with this yummy recipe!
Crock-Pot Pulled Pork
We like to think that if there is one recipe that you MUST learn how to make in your slow cooker pulled pork is the recipe. If you are a slow cooker novice this is the recipe you need to learn. Tender pork butt or shoulder roast is slow cooked all day with some onion and pineapple juice.
Then pineapple juice contains a natural enzyme called bromelin which acts a wonderful meat tenderizer. Combine that all natural meat tenderizer with the low and slow cooking that happens in your slow cooker and you will end up with some amazing tender pork that easily pulls apart.
Once your meat is cooked you just add a bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce. We are kind of partial to Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce…we love it because it is full of flavor, has a nice balance of sweetness and smokiness and this is a bonus…if you are on a gluten-free diet it is gluten-free!
The pulled pork comes out so tender and full of flavor.
Serving Options For Crock-Pot Pulled Pork:
- Serve on hamburger buns or rolls.
- Serve on Hawaiian Sweet Rolls for amazing sliders.
- Wrap up in a tortilla or wrap.
- Make pulled pork tacos
- Make pulled pork taquitos
- Top a pizza.
- Use leftovers in a this recipe for Crock-Pot Pulled Pork Cheesy Bacon Dip
- Got other ways you serve pulled pork? Leave a comment below and let us know!