Everyone in the family is going to love the bacon cheeseburger flavors in this moist & flavorful Crock-Pot Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf. The leftovers makes great meatloaf sandwiches!
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf
If you are a fan of a good bacon cheeseburger, then you are really going to LOVE this fantastic meatloaf! Filled and topped with cooked bacon and cheddar cheese this meatloaf packs a ton of flavor!
Meatloaf comes out great when cooked in the slow cooker too. The moist cooking environment creates a finished meatloaf that is not dried out as it sometimes can be when you cook meatloaf in the oven.
This meatloaf is topped with a glaze made out of a combination of ketchup and barbecue sauce to really give you that bacon cheeseburger flavor you are craving.
And the leftover…well, they make the BEST meatloaf sandwich you have ever had!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Cutting Board
- Large Skillet
- Mixing Bowls
- Slow Cooker Liner And Non-Stick Cooking Spray (Optional)
- Instant Read Meat Thermometer
More Amazing Crockpot Ground Beef Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Salisbury Steak
- Slow Cooker Getting Sauced Spaghetti Sauce
- Crock-Pot Mediterranean Beef and Rice
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- Crock-Pot Pasta Fagoli Soup (Olive Garden Copycat Recipe)
|Meatloaf Crock-Pot Recipes||Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Beef Slow Cooker Recipes||Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Bacon Crock-Pot Recipes||Cheesy Slow Cooker Recipes|