Yellow cake mix and canned pumpkin are the stars in this easy dessert recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake. It’s tastes like pumpkin pie!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Dump Cake
With just a few simple ingredients you can have this amazing pumpkin dump cake made in your slow cooker.
It is the perfect fall dessert with all the flavors of pumpkin spice and everything nice. It pairs great with a nice hot cup of coffee or tea, a cozy sweater and leggings and your favorite movie or book on the couch.
You can top the cake with ice cream or whipped cream if you want to take this dessert over the top a bit.
The flavor is reminiscent of pumpkin pie but there is a bit of a crunch.
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipe
- In a bowl, mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Add to the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and spread evenly.
- Evenly sprinkle dry yellow cake mix to the top of the pumpkin mixture.
- Add melted butter evenly over the top of the dry cake mix.
- Sprinkle top with chopped pecans if using.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.