Enjoy this Crock-Pot Easy Lasagna that is super easy to make with just 5 ingredients. Lasagna noodles, sauce, ground beef and two kinds of cheese!
Slow Cooker Easy Lasagna
This lasagna recipe is easier than the traditional lasagna recipe simply because there is no ricotta cheese layer at all. Instead, oven-ready lasagna noodles are layered in the slow cooker with your favorite jarred marinara sauce and both mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and then cooked away. With only 5 ingredients this is a super easy version of lasagna and tastes great too!
Serve this slow cooked easy lasagna recipe with a nice side salad and perhaps some garlic bread for a complete dinner that the whole family will love!
Gluten Free (option)| Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Lasagna is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Easy Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 26 ounces Jarred Marinara Sauce
- 4 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 ounces Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles (*See note)
- In a medium skillet, cook and crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat on the stove top until no longer pink. Drain off excess fat and add the marinara sauce skillet and stir to combine.
- Spray a 3.5 quart casserole OR a 6 quart oval slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray (or line with a slow cooker liner) to make removal of the cooked lasagna easier.
- Spoon a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker and spread evenly.
- Add a layer of no-bake lasagna noodles, breaking them in half if needed to make them fit in the slow cooker.
- Add another layer of the meat sauce on top of the noodles.
- Add a layer of both mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Add another layer of meat sauce, a layer of noodles, and another layer of meat sauce and then a final layer of cheese for the very top layer.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until the noodles are tender.
Donna Beaner says
Tried alot of your dishes for crock pot and everyone has turned out wonderful. Keep up the good work.
Lady Tara says
Thank you Donna! That means a lot to us. -Lady Tara
Lady Sarah says
Thanks so much Donna, so glad you have enjoyed them!
I made a Crock pot lasana with Hillshire farm sausage instead of Ground beef it was great
Lady Sarah says
That sounds yummy too!
Is the nutritional information on the bottom of the recipe for the entire recipe, or per serving?
Lady Heidi says
Can this be done in the oven ? If so, temperature and time please!
Crock-Pot Ladies says
This recipe was not written for the oven. However I would try 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 1 hour covered with foil.