Enjoy this Crock-Pot Easy Lasagna that is super easy to make with just 5 ingredients. Lasagna noodles, sauce, ground beef and two kinds of cheese!
Slow Cooker Easy Lasagna
This lasagna recipe is easier than the traditional lasagna recipe simply because there is no ricotta cheese layer at all. Instead, oven-ready lasagna noodles are layered in the slow cooker with your favorite jarred marinara sauce and both mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and then cooked away. With only 5 ingredients this is a super easy version of lasagna and tastes great too!
Serve this slow cooked easy lasagna recipe with a nice side salad and perhaps some garlic bread for a complete dinner that the whole family will love!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Lasagna is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Easy Lasagna Recipe
- In a medium skillet, cook and crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat on the stove top until no longer pink. Drain off excess fat and add the marinara sauce skillet and stir to combine.
- Spoon a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker and spread evenly.
- Add a layer of no-bake lasagna noodles, breaking them in half if needed to make them fit in the slow cooker.
- Add another layer of the meat sauce on top of the noodles.
- Add a layer of both mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Add another layer of meat sauce, a layer of noodles, and another layer of meat sauce and then a final layer of cheese for the very top layer.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until the noodles are tender.