Thanks to reader Wanda Cochran for sending us her recipe for Buffalo Chicken Pasta made in the Crock-Pot!
Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
3 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (approximately 2 lbs. or so), Cut Into Pieces
1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
3/4 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
2 Cups Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1 Pound Penne pasta, Cooked
- In your slow cooker insert, mix the Cream of Chicken Soup, Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Add the chicken to the sauce in the slow cooker and make sure all pieces are covered well with sauce.
- Cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- After the chicken is done, start a pot of water for the pasta.
- While you’re waiting for it to boil, turn your slow cooker to LOW (if it isn’t already there) and add the sour cream, ranch dressing and mozzarella cheese. Stir until well-mixed.
- When your noodles are cooked and drained, add them to the Buffalo Chicken mixture in your Slow Cooker.
- Mix well, let everything really meld together and serve!
If you enjoyed this post please share it!