Shepards Pie is one of those things that always you look at it and go “are you sure?” but taste it and you know..yes I like it. My kids loved it. It may not be the prettiest dish around, but it tastes good…and is a good way to use up leftovers.
2 Pounds of Hamburger
1 Yellow Onion Chopped
2 Cans of Cream of Celery Soup
1 Can of Green Beans, Drained
1 Can of Corn, Drained
6 Cups of Mashed Potatoes
2 Cups of Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion, draining fat.
- Mix carefully meat, veggies and soup together.
- Spray crock-pot with Pam or similar.
- Put meat mixture in Crock-Pot.
- Put mashed potatoes on top and press down.
- Cover the top with cheese.
- Cook on high for 3 hours, or low for 6 hours.
- Take cover off for about 30 minutes while the moisture around the edges of crock-pot evaporates.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!