Crock-Pot Root Beer Pulled Chicken
2 Lbs Chicken Breasts, chopped
1/2 Cup Root Beer
1/2 Cup Ketchup
3 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
1/8 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except chicken.
- Add chicken to a gallon ziploc bag.
- Pour remaining ingredients into ziploc bag and mix with the chicken well.
- Allow the chicken to marinate overnight.
- Pour the ziploc bag ingredients into a crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
This is a great and easy freezer meal to make up ahead of time. Add all ingredients into the ziploc bag and lay the bag flat. Allow the ziploc bag to freeze flat. Pull out a day before, thaw and then add to the crock-pot. Easy meal to make in the crock-pot.