|Crock-Pot Homemade Chicken and Gizzards Dog Food||
Recipe Type: Other
Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 4 hours
- 2lb Chicken or Turkey Gizzards, chopped
- 2lb Chicken Meat, chopped
- 1lb Carrots, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Onions, diced
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 1lb package of Rice cooked
- Add meat, carrots, onions, garlic powder and 1 cup water to crock-pot.
- Cook for 2.5 hours on low.
- Add cooked rice and one cup water.
- Cook for 30 minutes on low.
- Package either in single servings or in containers. You can either freeze the extras for future use or can them in jars using a pressure cooker.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe