Red hots cinnamon candies & cinnamon sticks are simmered for hours in this sweet recipe for Crock-Pot Hot Cider! The perfect warm beverage for the holidays!
Slow Cooker Hot Cider
If you need a fun and festive hot drink for your holiday parties look no further than this warm slow cooked apple cider. Apple cider is simmered for hours with cinnamon sticks and red hots cinnamon candies for a knock out warm beverage that hits the spot on a blustery day!
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Cholesterol | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Vegan | Vegetarian
This recipe for Crock-Pot Hot Cider is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Hot Cider Recipe
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- ½ Gallon Apple Juice
- 4 Ounces Red Hots Cinnamon Candy
- 6 Whole Cinnamon Sticks
- Add all ingredients to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or on LOW for 6 hours or until cider is simmering around the edges of the slow cooker.
- Stir to ensure all the Red Hot candies are melted and evenly dispersed into the cider.
- Ladle hot cider into mugs and enjoy!
Leave a Reply