I’m all about making things as easy on myself as possible. One of the meals we have quite often is Taco’s. Normally I just make it on the stove top, but decided I would try in the Crock-Pot but still make it super easy. I didn’t want to chop or dice anything. Turned out great, incredibly low maintenance, and the kids loved it.
2 Pounds Lean Hamburger
1 Bag of Birds Eye Ready Recipe Chopped Onions and Garlic 8 oz
1 Package of Low Salt Taco Seasoning (use whichever taco seasoning you prefer)
Tortilla’s, Taco shells, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes or any other garnish you prefer.
- Place hamburger raw in Crock-Pot on low and cook for about 4-6 hours.
- Every 2 hours, stir the hamburger to get it to cook evenly.
- When it has fully cooked, carefully drain any grease.
- Add 1 package of Birds Eye chopped onions and garlic.
- Add 1/2-1 package of whichever taco seasoning you prefer.
- Stir until well mixed in.
- Allow to cook for another hour.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!