Chicken breasts are cooked in the slow cooker in delicious creamy sauce in this recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Chicken. Your family will love it!
Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
OK ladies and gents get ready to have your socks knocked off with this yummy recipe for creamy Italian chicken. It is SO good!
I first made this recipe way back in 2011, the first year we started this blog. But my food photography skills left much to be desired. I am still not a “professional food photographer” but, I am learning more every single day.
So this was one of my families favorite recipes and one I have made multiple times now over the course of the years. And I thought it was time to re-shoot the photos for the recipe and see if I can do a little bit better.
The recipe has stayed the same though. Because it is a winner!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Chicken is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Recipe
- Place cubes of chicken in the bottom of a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Dump the diced onion on top of the chicken.
- Place the cubes of cream cheese around and on top of the chicken and onion.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup, dry Italian dressing mix and garlic powder and pour over everything in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- With a slotted spoon scoop out the chicken and use a wire whisk to mix the sauce mixture to get the sauce to even out as the cream cheese may still be a little clumpy. Mix the chicken back into the sauce.
- Serve over pasta or rice and enjoy!