Everyone in the family will love this easy to make recipe for Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Bake. With just a few simple pantry ingredients and some extra lean ground beef you have a casserole made in the slow cooker that is so delicious.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Bake
This casserole recipe may not be pretty but it sure is tasty. And it comes together pretty quickly with just a little bit of prep work.
Extra lean ground beef is cooked and crumbled on the stove-top with some onion and green bell pepper and then a can of condensed cheddar cheese soup and a little milk is added.
Then you mix some all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick) and water together to create a batter. The batter is poured and spread in the bottom of either a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR a 6 quart oval slow cooker. And then the cheesy hamburger mixture is spread on top of that.
Then the whole mixture is cooked for about 3 to 4 hours or until the baking mix batter is cooked through.
When it is done you simply spoon some of the casserole out and top each serving with a little shredded cheddar cheese.
Easy, peasy, cheesy!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Bake is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Check Out These Beefy Slow Cooker Recipes Too!
- Crock-Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Roast
- Crock-Pot Shredded Beef Chimichangas
- Slow Cooker Beef Ragu with Pappardelle
- Crock-Pot Ravioli Casserole
Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Bake Recipe
- Heat a medium sized skillet on the stove-top over medium high heat. Add the ground beef, onion and bell pepper. Cook and crumble the ground beef. Drain off the excess fat.
- Add the cheddar cheese soup and milk to the pan and stir and cook until the well mixed. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose baking mix and water and stir until mixed. Pour batter into the bottom of a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR 6 quart slow cooker and spread it evenly.
- Add the ground beef mixture to to the top of the batter and spread evenly.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or until the baking mix mixture is cooked through.
- Spoon casserole out onto plates and top with shredded cheddar cheese before serving.