Make this recipe for Crock-Pot Brussels Sprouts today! Just 5 simple ingredients and you have a delicious side dish made easy in your slow cooker!
Slow Cooker Brussels Sprouts
Brussels sprouts are the one vegetables that most people do not like. The words alone make most people cringe.
I will admit that growing up, I loved Brussels sprouts. Until I had one bad experience with them. I stopped eating them for years. Recently I have started to eat more veggies and less processed foods. Growing vegetables in my own garden does help with this process. This year I have started a garden and went all out.
Brussels sprouts are the one thing I did plant. I figured it was time to start eating them again. They are not a bad vegetable and if cooked right, can be really tasty.
This is one recipe that is super simple but comes out very tasty. The Dijon mustard adds just enough flavor to the sprouts.
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Cholesterol | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Low Sugar | Paleo | Vegetarian
This recipe for Crock-Pot Brussels Sprouts is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1 Pound Brussels Sprouts
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Prepared Dijon Mustard
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 Pinch Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Wash and trim the ends of the Brussels Sprouts and add to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add the Dijon mustard, salt and pepper and toss to coat the sprouts.
- Cut the three tablespoons of butter into pats, and add the pats of butter over the top of the Brussels sprouts in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or until the sprouts are cooked to your preferred level of doneness.
Anna Maria says