This reader submitted recipe for Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork combines fruit and smoke to flavor the pork. Add buns and some cheese and it’s sandwich night!
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
This reader submitted for recipe is sent to us by Berdell Patterson and combines store bought BBQ sauce and a little apricot preserves or mango chutney to make the pulled pork come out just right.
Serve on your favorite hamburger or slider rolls with some pickle on the side delicious pulled pork sandwich that is perfect for lunch or dinner!
Once cooked the shredded pulled pork meat can easily be frozen in freezer bags for quick and easy meal prep for busy days when you don’t have a lot of time to make dinner. Just thaw a bag of pulled pork out and heat it up, put it on buns and serve with some chips or steamed veggies for a quick and easy dinner.
Thanks Berdell for sharing this great recipe with us!
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Fat
This recipe for Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Tasty Slow Cooker Pork Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Posole Soup
- Slow Cooker Italian Sausage Tuscan Bean & Kale Soup
- Slow Cooker Tomato & Spinach Pasta
- Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Sausage Soup with Pasta
Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe
- 2 Pounds Boneless Pork Loin
- 16 Ounces Bottled Barbecue Sauce (Your Favorite Brand)
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (Diced)
- 2 Tablespoons Mango Chutney (Or Apricot Preserves)
- Place pork loin in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the remaining ingredients until combined and pour over pork in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until the pork is very tender.
- Carefully remove cooked pork from slow cooker and place on a plate. Shred meat with two forks and add shredded meat back into slow cooker. Toss back into the sauce.
- Serve pulled pork on your favorite buns or rolls.
I saw this and thought “How easy!” Then I realized that of the ingredients, I had only 5. The roast, onion, BBQ (Sweet Baby Ray’s) salt & Pepper…:( We aren’t huge fans of green peppers so that wasn’t a big deal but, I’m thinking this will be another one of my flops. I have tried pulled pork in the crock pot so many times before and it just wasn’t right.
This time it was wonderful!
2lb pork loin
1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s
1 chopped RED onion
salt & Pepper
I threw the frozen loin in the pot followed by all of the ingredients. My son and hubby said that this was definitely the best pulled pork I have ever made. I could tell that they weren’t just saying it to make me feel good. It really was wonderful! I think the Sweet Baby Ray’s was what made all the difference. It didn’t need anything else. I will never buy a different BBQ sauce. And I will always buy a big bottle!