This reader submitted recipe for Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork combines fruit and smoke to flavor the pork. Add buns and some cheese and it’s sandwich night!
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
This reader submitted for recipe is sent to us by Berdell Patterson and combines store bought BBQ sauce and a little apricot preserves or mango chutney to make the pulled pork come out just right.
Serve on your favorite hamburger or slider rolls with some pickle on the side delicious pulled pork sandwich that is perfect for lunch or dinner!
Once cooked the shredded pulled pork meat can easily be frozen in freezer bags for quick and easy meal prep for busy days when you don’t have a lot of time to make dinner. Just thaw a bag of pulled pork out and heat it up, put it on buns and serve with some chips or steamed veggies for a quick and easy dinner.
Thanks Berdell for sharing this great recipe with us!
This recipe for Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Tasty Slow Cooker Pork Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Posole Soup
- Slow Cooker Italian Sausage Tuscan Bean & Kale Soup
- Slow Cooker Tomato & Spinach Pasta
- Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Sausage Soup with Pasta
Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe
- Place pork loin in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the remaining ingredients until combined and pour over pork in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until the pork is very tender.
- Carefully remove cooked pork from slow cooker and place on a plate. Shred meat with two forks and add shredded meat back into slow cooker. Toss back into the sauce.
- Serve pulled pork on your favorite buns or rolls.