Serve this creamy Crock-Pot Bacon Garlic Chicken over noodles for a dinner the whole family will love. Sour cream and mushroom soup form the base of this creamy sauce with just the right touch of bacon and garlic!
Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Chicken
When you need a super tasty recipe for dinner, look no further than this packed-with-flavor recipe for bacon garlic chicken cooked to perfection in your slow cooker!
Chicken tenderloins wrapped slightly pre-cooked bacon and then finished off in the slow cooker with a creamy and rich sauce that is flavored with garlic.
You can serve this chicken plain, as it. Or place the bacon wrapped chicken on cooked rice and spoon the creamy garlic sauce over and you have an amazing dinner everyone in the family is going to love!
Crock-Pot Bacon Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- In a medium skillet on the stove-top, cook the bacon until cooked but still pliable.1 Pound Center Cut Bacon
- Place cooked bacon on a plate lined with paper towels to allow the bacon to drain and cool slightly.
- While the bacon is still warm (but not hot) wrap each uncooked chicken tenderloin with a piece of bacon and secure in place with toothpicks.1 ½ Pounds Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- Place tenderloins in the bottom of a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, all-purpose flour and garlic and whisk until combined.10 ½ Ounces Canned Cream Of Mushroom Soup –½ Cup Sour Cream –¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour –2 Cloves Garlic
- Pour sauce mixture evenly over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove chicken tenderloins from the slow cooker, place on a platter and remove and discard the toothpicks.
- Using a whisk, stir the sauce in the slow cooker to incorporate it fully.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve over cooked rice or egg noodles if desired.