This recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Haddock fresh haddock fish fillets are simmered in a tomato sauce with lemon & red wine for a healthy seafood entrée!
Slow Cooker Easy Haddock
Seafood in the slow cooker is made easy with this delicious recipe for haddock. Fresh haddock fish fillets are simmered in a delicately seasoned tomato sauce with just a hint of oregano, lemon and red wine and comes out just fantastic and moist.
I like to serve the slow cooked haddock with a side of rice pilaf and some steamed vegetables or a nice side salad for a light and fresh dinner that everyone will love!
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Haddock is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Easy Haddock Recipe
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- 16 Ounces Haddock Fillets (fresh or thawed from frozen – found 4 ounce fillets)
- 12 Ounces Canned Crushed Tomatoes
- ¼ Cup Red Wine
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Medium Fresh Lemon
- Place haddock fillets at the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker in a single layer (if possible).
- In a small bowl mix together the crushed tomatoes, red wine, oregano, garlic powder and black pepper and pour over the top of the fish in the slow cooker.
- Cut lemon in half and remove the seeds from one half of the lemon reserving the other half of the lemon for later.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon that you removed the seeds from over the fish.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for about 2 hours or until the haddock is cooked through and flakes easily.
- Carefully remove the fish with a flat spatula or spoon and place on plates.
- Cut the remaining lemon half into four wedges and serve the fish with a wedge of fresh lemon that can be squeezed over the top before eating.
Beeb Ashcroft says
Mmm, yummy fish recipe. Thank you for the linky! I am adding your button to both my blogs now! 🙂
Looks yummy, I never made fish in my crock-pot. I have to try it soon. I
I found your blog and linky on another foodies blog…love it.
Lady Katie says
Welcome! And thank you. We are all about trying out new things and sharing.