Reader Brenda S. sent us this simple 3 ingredient recipe for Crock-Pot Awesome Pot Roast. We love how easy this recipe is & the flavor really is awesome!
Slow Cooker Awesome Pot Roast
We love simple and easy recipes that don’t require a whole lot of fancy ingredients so when Crock-Pot Ladies reader Brenda S. Sent us her 3 ingredient recipe for Crock-Pot Awesome Pot Roast we knew we had to share it with you all.
Now this recipe was originally shared with us way back in the early days of CrockPotLadies.com when we regularly asked our readers to submit their favorite slow cooker recipes. We shared it but never tried it ourselves.
Apparently folks loved it as it has gotten quite a bit of traffic over the years! So we thought we would revisit this easy pork roast recipe, try it out for ourselves, take some photos of it and share it with you all again.
Thanks Brenda for sharing your AWESOME pot roast recipe with us all!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Awesome Pot Roast is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Awesome Pot Roast Recipe
- Add half of the Worcestershire sauce to the bottom of a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Place your pork roast inside the slow cooker.
- Splash the remaining Worcestershire sauce over the top of the roast.
- Sprinkle the seasoned salt over the pork roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours.Cook on low 8 hours
- Remove pork roast from slow cooker and place on a platter and shred or slice meat to serve.