Love Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies? Then, you are going to adore this recipe for Crock-Pot Thin Mint Cheesecake! Creamy cheesecake with chocolate & mint!
Slow Cooker Thin Mint Cheesecake
I added a drizzle of melted Dark Chocolate to the top of the cheesecake and half a thin mint cookie to make it look pretty!
Crock-Pot Thin Mint Cheesecake Recipe
- Prepare a small springform pan that will fit inside a 6 quart or larger slow cooker by wrapping the outside bottom of the pan with aluminum foil. This will prevent water from getting into the pan while it cooks creating a soggy crust.
- In a food processor or blender crush the Thin Mint cookies until you have fine crumbs. Slowly add the melted butter and process until all of the cookie crumbs are coated in the butter.16 Whole Thin Mint Cookies –3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- Add the cookie crumb mixture to a small springform pan and press to create a crust on the bottom of the pan using the back of a wooden spoon or bottom of a dry measuring cup.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together with a hand mixer the cream cheese and sugar and mix until light and fluffy.24 Ounces Cream Cheese –¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
- Add each egg one at a time, beating after each addition.3 Large Eggs
- Mix in the mint extract and food coloring.1 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract –3 Drops Green Food Coloring
- Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over crust in the springform pan.
- Place cheesecake into the bottom of the slow cooker then slowly pour water in the bottom of the slow cooker to create a water bath. Being careful not to get water inside your cheesecake. You want the water level to reach halfway up the sides of the springform pan.4 – 6 Cups Water
- Place a large clean kitchen towel or a layer of paper towels under the lid of the slow cooker to prevent condensation from dripping on the top of your cheesecake while it cooks.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours or on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Remove lid and then carefully lift the springform pan out of the slow cooker.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool for 1 hour at room temperature before placing in the refrigerator to chill. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.