This recipe for Crock-Pot Brownie Pudding could not get any easier to make. A boxed brownie mix and instant pudding is cooked together for a ooey gooey chocolate dessert!
Slow Cooker Brownie Pudding
This slow cooked brownie pudding really satisfies that chocolate craving you get from time to time.
There is two delightful chocolate layers to this dessert. A fudgy brownie bottom and a creamy chocolate pudding layer but both layers cook right in your slow cooker.
This dessert is best served warm, just spoon some out (making sure you get both layers) into a bowl and eat with a spoon.
If you want to take this ooey gooey chocolate dessert over the top though, top each serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Crock-Pot Brownie Pudding Recipe
- Spray a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl prepare the brownie mix by mixing together with the vegetable oil, water and eggs until well combined. Pour batter into prepared slow cooker.
- In a small bowl whisk together the dry instant pudding mix and 2 cups of milk together and pour pudding over the brownie mix in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve warm plain or with whipped cream or ice cream.