A Tasty Recipe From Reader Laura Cohen.
Grilled Wings with Crock-Pot Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Sauce
4 Pounds Chicken Wings, Separated at Joints, Tips Discarded, Sprinkled with Garlic Powder
1 Cup Frank’s Hot Buffalo Sauce (or 3/4ths Cup of Lousiana-Style Hot Sauce and 1/4th Cup Butter)
1/2 Cup Honey
1 Pinch Garlic Powder
1 Pinch Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Crumbles, to Taste
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-low heat.
- Grill chicken wings carefully (on the top rack low and slow), flipping every 10 minutes or so until juices run clear, about 40 minutes total.
- While Chicken cooks, assemble the sauce in a little dip crock-pot, set to high.
- Add the hot sauce (butter if substituting), honey, garlic powder, and black pepper to the crock.
- Remove chicken to a serving dish.
- Pour the sauce over the grilled chicken wings and stir to coat.
- If desired, sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!