I was looking for an easy snack mix that I could make with some ingredients I already had. I had 4 boxes of honey nut Cheerios that I wanted to use. Traditionally, this recipe is made using Chex Mix but I just switched it out with the honey nut cheerios. My 4 year old gave it her “Big Thumbs Up”.
Crock-Pot Snowman Poop (cake mix puppy chow)
1 Box Funfetti Cake Mix (dry)
6 Bars Almond Bark (or cubes)
6 Cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- In 6qt Crock-Pot, add almond bark.
- On high, melt almond bark. This should take about 1 hour or less, stirring occasionally.
- Add in 6 cups of dry Cheerios stirring well coating all cheerios.
- Next, add in dry cake mix slowly while stirring the cheerios until coated.
- Cool on a sheet of waxed paper.