- 1 Pork Shoulder Butt, about 4 – 5 lbs
- ½ Onion, sliced
- 1 12 oz Bottle of Root Beer and a ½ of another bottle
- 1 Jar of BBQ Sauce
- In a large cast iron skillet sear the pork on all sides.
- Put the roast into your Crock-pot and poke holes in the top.
- Add the onions.
- Pour the root beer over the roast and set the Crock-pot for about 8 hours on low.
- Remove the pork from the pot, strained the juice.
- On a plate, begin shredding the pork.
- Add the shredded pork back into the crock-pot and pour your barbecue sauce over it. MM MM good!