|Crock-Pot Root Beer Pulled Pork||
Recipe Type: entree
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 20 mins
A great recipe from Phaedra’s collection at www.recipesbyphaedra.com
- 1 Pork Shoulder Butt, about 4 – 5 lbs
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- 1 12 oz Bottle of Root Beer and a 1/2 of another bottle
- 1 Jar of BBQ Sauce
- In a large cast iron skillet sear the pork on all sides.
- Put the roast into your Crock-pot and poke holes in the top.
- Add the onions.
- Pour the root beer over the roast and set the Crock-pot for about 8 hours on low.
- Remove the pork from the pot, strained the juice.
- On a plate, begin shredding the pork.
- Add the shredded pork back into the crock-pot and pour your barbecue sauce over it. MM MM good!
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe