|Crock-Pot Oyster Stuffing||
Recipe Type: Side Dish
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours 20 mins
- 2 Cans of Whole Oysters
- 1 15oz Bag of Dry Corn Bread Stuffing Mix
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Stick Butter
- In Saucepan, melt butter and onion. Sautee until onions are clear.
- Add onion and butter mixture to crock-pot.
- Add Stuffing Mix, Poultry Seasoning and broth to Crock-pot. Stir.
- Drain Juice from oysters in bowl. Set aside.
- Chop oysters into bite size pieces. Add to Crock-Pot.
- Add 1/2 Oyster juice to crock-pot.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe