Again another recipe I did while visiting my parents, since it was something my mother could eat. When we got home, I tweaked it more a bit, made it again..MARVELOUS! Since today is National Oatmeal Day, we are going to highlight this wonderful recipe
Crock-Pot Easy Peach Cobbler
1 +1/8th Cup of Brown Sugar
3/4ths Cup of Rolled Oats
3/4ths Cup of Flour
3/4ths Teaspoon of Baking Powder (I measured this by doing 1/2 tsp and 1/4th tsp)
1/4th Teaspoon AND 1/8th Teaspoon of Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1/2 Teaspoon Allspice
One full stick of unsalted butter, only 6 Tablespoons melted.
20 Ounces of Frozen Peaches (I prefer the Walmart Brand, as they are smaller, you will need one full bag and one partial bag)
- Do not use a liner.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix in the 6 melted tablespoons of butter until all is moistened..
- Butter the bottom and sides of a smaller crock with the 2 remaining tablespoons of butter.
- Put a small layer of butter mixture (butter plus dry ingredients) into the bottom of the crock.
- Add 20 ounces of frozen peaches to the remaining butter mixture, and mix well.
- Add the peach, butter mixture into the crock.
- Cook on low for 3-31/2 hours.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!