Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Bake
1 Pound Ground Beef
1 Medium Onion, Chopped
1 Green Pepper, Chopped
1 Can Cheddar Cheese Soup
1/4 Cup Milk
2 Cups Bisquick
3/4 Cup Water
- In skillet on stove, gook Ground Beef, Onion and Green Pepper.
- Drain the drippings.
- Add in milk and Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- Stir and cook until well mixed.
- In separate bowl, add water and bisquick.
- Stir until mixed.
- Add bisquick to bottom of 6 qt crock-pot.
- Spread the bisquick out so it forms a layer.
- Add the meat mixture to the top of the bisquick evenly.
- Cook on high for 3 hours and 40 minutes or until bisquick is cooked.
- (if you decide to add meat first, cook that for 3 hours and then roll drop the bisquick in on top of the meat and cook for an additional 40 m or until the biscuits are dry to the touch)